Angel Hertz
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Rechercher

Résultats par :

Rechercher Recherche avancée

Derniers sujets
» I am looking forward to seeing more reports from it before.
I am looking forward to seeing more reports from it before. I_icon_minitimeMer 3 Aoû - 5:43 par Invité

» pix difference in pussy types
I am looking forward to seeing more reports from it before. I_icon_minitimeMar 2 Aoû - 22:49 par Invité

» Drug Interactions Emsam 6mg Patch
I am looking forward to seeing more reports from it before. I_icon_minitimeMar 2 Aoû - 12:35 par Invité

» Duladin Pills
I am looking forward to seeing more reports from it before. I_icon_minitimeSam 30 Juil - 11:23 par Invité

» ask.com and record toolbar help!!! songs not converting!?
I am looking forward to seeing more reports from it before. I_icon_minitimeSam 30 Juil - 8:53 par Invité

» Emperor'S Tea Pills
I am looking forward to seeing more reports from it before. I_icon_minitimeMar 26 Juil - 19:14 par Invité

» Score $taR$CreAm
I am looking forward to seeing more reports from it before. I_icon_minitimeMar 2 Nov - 20:06 par VraZior

» Score de la team
I am looking forward to seeing more reports from it before. I_icon_minitimeVen 29 Oct - 14:41 par VraZior

» [Recrutement] MeMule
I am looking forward to seeing more reports from it before. I_icon_minitimeMer 27 Oct - 14:44 par TiC.TaC

A.ertz
Le Deal du moment : -40%
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 ...
Voir le deal
59.99 €

I am looking forward to seeing more reports from it before.

I am looking forward to seeing more reports from it before. Empty I am looking forward to seeing more reports from it before.

Message par GrieraHe Mer 3 Aoû - 5:43

Hello.I think you need to be more clear and precise about exactly what your doing. What do you mean it won't finish copying? What program? Are you ripping or burning?If you're using AnyDVD, don't use DVDFab. If you're using DVDFab, disable AnyDVD. Have you tried ripping with the AnyDVD ripper?Most of the program that worked under XP also work under Vista.It may just be that your laptop drive isn't as good a reader as the desktop. Also there is some copy protection that causes some rippers to burp at the very end even with AnyDVD.

GrieraHe
Invité

Revenir en haut Aller en bas